We put the nine elements of the CSR policy into practice every day to manage our business in a way that promotes sustainable social, environmental and economic benefits for all stakeholders wherever TekniTeed operates
The Nine CSR elements are:
1. Community development: invest in sustainable programs to improve the quality of life in communities which we live and operate.
2. Stakeholders engagements: establish relationship with communities, groups and organizations to solicit their input and involvement on critical issues.
3. Capacity building: Establish mechanism that allows communities or government to develop and sustain themselves through their own human capital.
4. Transparency: promote openness in all business dealing, especially, especially record and revenue flow.
5. Rule of law: Respect local laws and promote the principles of justice, fairness, equality wherever we operate.
6. Education and training: Provide programs and learning opportunities to develop skilled, competitive workforce.
7.Environmental Stewardship: operate in a safe and environmentally responsible manner and reduce the impact of operation s on the environment.
8. Human right: Respect, protect fundamental human and worker rights in accordance with the U.N. universal declaration of human rights.
9. CSR performance reporting: document local responsibility effort and report on non- financial performance regularly as a means of measuring progress and advancing stakeholder dialogue.